One of Montana's leading
FOR HUNTING with
Bullseye Outfitting in Trout Creek, Montana
is a list of equipment you should consider bringing on your next
rifle hunt with us. Each individual has their own preferences on many items and types of items, so use your own
judgment. We base the list on our past experiences, and provide it to you so that you can experience the most enjoyable hunt.
If you have any questions about our list, feel free to give us a call. The most common mistake in gear is boots that cause blisters. Comfort is very important, as well as understanding that you will not just be walking on flat ground. Conditions in Montana can vary by quite a bit within a season, so you can never be too prepared.
If you are
hunting with us during rifle season use the list below. If you
plan to hunt during bow season
Click here. A lot of items are repeated; the differences are based on weapon used as well as the weather.
1. Two pairs of boots. Air bob soles recommended.
2. Plenty of socks of variable weight.
3. Poly-pro underwear.
4. Polar fleece or wool pants and jacket. (warm and quiet -
most lined clothing is noisy)
5. Warm hat and several pairs of gloves. (light pair to
6. Day pack, water bottles, camera, knife, compass and
7. Rain gear and gun oil.
8. Orange vest that is quiet. *(required by law)
9. Compact flashlight with extra batteries.
10. Mole skin for blisters. This item is very important.
11. Hand warmers for stand hunting.
12. Cow elk call (sceery ace-1), buck grunt, rattle bag.
For more information on our Montana guided hunts, please call Ben
Mummert at 406-827-4149.
Or, you may email us at
Copyright © 2013 Bullseye Outfitters
Web Design by
Beaver Creek Consultants